"What better way to bring inspiring art and architecture programming to the Twin Cities. HGA is pleased to support tpt and help make this happen. Personally, public television is my favorite. I watch nothing else!"
Daniel Avchen, FAIA
In a recent Cone/Roper Corporate Citizenship Survey on cause-related marketing, consumers demonstrated sponsorship's ability to influence what and where they buy.
- 81% say they are likely to switch brands, when price and quality are equal, to support a cause.
- 80% say that a company's commitment to causes is important when they decide which businesses they want in their community.
- 77% say that a company's commitment to causes is important when they decide what to buy or where to shop.
Twin Cities Public Television reaches viewers who are:
- Affluent: 41% of people who have a household income of 100K+ watch tpt.
- Educated: 59% of people who have an advanced college degree watch tpt.
- Professional: 47% of people who own a business, are a partner, or a corporate officer, watch tpt.
(Source: Media Audit, March-April, 2005)
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities with tpt, you can:
- call Rosanne Rybak at 651-229-1458, or
- email Rosanne Rybak at email@example.com, or
- complete the form below, and we will contact you.